[ExI] Election stuff

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:10:57 UTC 2016

On Nov 4, 2016 3:03 PM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> this commentary by our own ExI-chat former poster Julian Assange should
make you feel much more relaxed:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-04/julian-assange-says-trump-wont-be-allowed-win-clinton-and-isis-are-funded-same-money

> Julian has been right on in everything he has said to date.  If he is
right again, then you need not worry about what happens Tuesday; the USA
has already had its last real election at some unknown date in the past.

He may be right, but he overplays the conspiracy angle.  If you have almost
every institution of note in the US on your side in a presidential
election, you by definition have a majority or near-majority of the popular
vote too - certainly enough to legitimately claim a majority of the
electoral college.  You don't need to cheat to win at that point.