[ExI] T​he Libertarian Party's vice presidential nominee

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:08:43 UTC 2016

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 11:35 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Or could it be that Bill Weld is more moral and not as brain dead​
>
> ​dumb as his running mate?

 ### A moralist saying that the witch of Chappaquiddick is "a person of
high moral character. A reliable person and an honest person"?

ROFLMAO

If he said "Vote the nasty Hillary to avoid the monstrous Trump" I could
just barely believe he is expressing an honest opinion but once he praised
the crooked Hillary as a new incarnation of St Francis of Assisi I know he
is a lying loser.

Rafał