[ExI] mutual assured injury

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 6 22:32:46 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
…

​>…I quote General "Buck" Turgidson from the movie Doctor Strangelove:

"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks."

John K Clark

John, I trust realize that you have been head cheerleader for a candidate who has already committed repeated hostile actions towards a major nuclear power in the form accusations regarding the email which turned out to be false, which are hostile actions in themselves.  A simple OVERCHARGE button may not easily reset damaged international relations.