[ExI] mutual assured injury

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Nov 6 23:18:21 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2016 3:06 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] mutual assured injury

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 5:32 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net <mailto:spike66 at att.net> > wrote:

​

>John, I trust realize that you have been head cheerleader for a candidate who has already committed repeated hostile actions towards a major nuclear power in the form accusations regarding the email which turned out to be false, which are hostile actions in themselves.

​I'm not following you Spike. ​

​The intelligence community of the USA is as certain as they are of anything that Russia hacked the democrat's computer and give the information to W

ikileaks

​ to influence the election in Trump's favor.​

John K Clark

Sure, but there are now at least five different foreign entities which are believed to have accessed the server, that we know of, and there may be others.  Now we hear plausible evidence that at least some of the leaks were an inside job.

Considering that, there is zero justification for repeated accusations that the Russians are playing American roulette.

In the likely event they did get that stuff, I would think they would hold it until after the inauguration, when they can cause REAL chaos with it.  The commies would want to see a candidate sworn in for whom they hold the files.

You know I don’t cotton to commies; they don’t approve of me either.  But we don’t know this was the Russians who did this.  It certainly isn’t proven to the point it is justifiable to accuse them before the world of attempting regime change.