[ExI] Happy Russian Roulette Day

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Nov 8 21:46:49 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Will Steinberg
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:04 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Happy Russian Roulette Day

>…It's about what Trump represents: anti-intellectualism…

I am being told I must choose between anti-intellectualism and corruption, when I find both deplorable (the old definition.)   I find the choice a bit false-dichotomy-ey.  Given those two, I choose no.  But I am not given those two.  At least one and perhaps two are on the ballot everywhere, are neither anti-intellectual nor corrupt.

Regarding your notion of not hearing it, I came up with an idea.  Mount a bed on a flexure like a seismic table, mount a shoe on either end, place a vertical wooden sounding board at either end a couple centimeters from each shoe, go to it.  That is the sound of fucking footsteps.  If we record the sound, we will not subject you to it.