[ExI] Hey, look on the bright side

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 9 14:34:03 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 12:14 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: [ExI] Hey, look on the bright side

At least now we know which side of The Great Filter we're on. And it gets better, Saudi Arabia may have the H-bomb by next Halloween but we will never have to face the terrifying horrors of Hillary's email server again.  And we've had a good run, nothing lasts forever.

 John K Clark

John you were right: we didn’t get a single EC vote, not one, nada, zippo, goose egg for the good guys.  Those other two yahoos took all of them.  The footsteps are fading in the distance.  It’s those voting machines, those things are rigged.  We need to get rid of them.

As your subject line suggests, I am looking on the bright side.  Life goes on.  It really does.