[ExI] LIGO: RE: Hey, look on the bright side

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:31:49 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:15 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> I have been on the edge of my seat.  I am seeing way less LIGO news than I
> anticipated.  One possibility is the pre-2015 black hold models were more
> right than they appear and we just got crazy lucky with those two
> detections.

​The upgrade isn't finished and  LIGO still isn't online, it was supposed
to happen in September but remember ​
Hofstadter's
​L​
aw
​, it always takes longer than you think even when you take Hofstadter's
​Law into account.

​John K Clark​

PS: thanks, for a few seconds I was thinking of something besides the
catastrophe.