[ExI] ok, so prove it

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:49:35 UTC 2016

On Nov 10, 2016 10:40 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Publish the total vote as counted, publish the paperless machine-only
count, right up front.  Then, take every one of those paper ballots and put
them out where we can all see them using some kind of digital imaging or
number them and photograph them, post the digital images.  Then let us
count, compare the reported count to what we see.  Ja?

Secret ballots.  Further, some states don't have any paper ballot in the
first place - all-electronic, no ability to prove they weren't hacked.
Many of these have had problems with corruption on a mainly state and local
basis for decades; rigging their presidential results is, relative to their
existing problems, a side show for them.