[ExI] The very first question the press should ask Trump

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 01:52:09 UTC 2016

On Nov 11, 2016 5:44 PM, "John Clark" <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> ​The question isn't who will be the Democratic Party's nominee in 2020, I
want to know if Trump will allow the Democratic Party to even have a
nominee in 2020. It is not at all obvious to me that he will. And that goes
for the Libertarian Party and Green Party too.

There is such a psychological block about voting third party that, even if
the GOP were to jail the Dems, I could see them allowing the Libs and the
Greens to give the illusion of democracy.

But I suspect Trump knows he needs the Dems, to save him from the worst of
the GOP for being less than they hoped for.  He has already had a civil
conversation with Obama, which has sent some of them howling in protest for
Trump's head.