[ExI] ok, so prove it

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 12:47:51 UTC 2016

I know it because I can think and derive this from first principles.

--
Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Senior Scientist,

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (434-295-4800) or by
electronic mail (fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.