[ExI] ok, so prove it

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Nov 13 17:35:51 UTC 2016

Il 11/11/2016 04:31, spike ha scritto:

> I can’t help obsessing over this, even though my own guy was trounced
> 538 to zip.  America should demand a recount rather than the silly
> useless protests.  Demand a recount, with everything out on the table,
> everything, every machine result, cataloged by individual machine, every
> district paper ballot count, every mail-in by district.  We would be
> able to see it if one machine here and there returned a funny-looking
> result.  It would be a statistician’s playground.  Just 1 percent made
> all that difference.  It isn’t too late.

They would need to count all the ballots in California and elsewhere and
then the "win the popular vote" would go out of the window.

They talk about popular vote, because they control the most popolous
states and they win these states by default.
But if the votes inside these state were counted directly to the
presidential election, then probably a lot more voters would show up for
the losing side and maybe this would change the election results.

It is all about moving the goal post.

If the most popolous states were republicans, the democrats would talk
about popular vote, but would about proportional representation.

BTW, if the votes counted directly to the election of the POTUS, the
POTUS would have a greater legitimacy than the Congress or the
Governors. And the federal government would have a say about how
elections are held and votes counted.

They would, then, have a say about ID card; a say about illegal voting
and identification, and so on.