[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:18:01 UTC 2016

As much as I would have preferred Gary, honoring the results of the
election is the best bet for a peaceful transition (minus these ignoramuses
protesting, destroying property, and hurting people).

I put a very high probability of actual armed civil war if anything is done
to overturn the election results.