[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:59:45 UTC 2016

On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Dylan Distasio <interzone at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​> ​
> You don't have to cheer,
>
>Nobody has to cheer but some who claim to be anti-government
​
are,
​
even
​
some who
​
use Guy Fawkes
​
as a avatar
​
seem to want to cheer a man who wants to use the government to stop
newspapers and websites from saying things he doesn't like, and who intends
to have the government use force to prevent you from buying things if they
were made in places he doesn't approve of, and use that same oppressive
government to prevent you from hiring anybody you want to make things you
want to sell. And a man who wants to force companies to put back doors in
the
​ir​
software so the government can get in whenever they want. And a man why
will use government to punish women for having an abortion.
​And have the government torture people. And order the military to commit
war crimes.

​
And yet for reason nobody can coherently articulate people who like to
think of themselves as anti-government types are cheering this man
​
on! Is this libertarian, is this anti government
​, is this moral​
?

I said months ago that I didn't get it and I still don't.

John K Clark