[ExI] trump still

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:20:10 UTC 2016

I would add that many women who are not attracted to low energy beta males
for various reasons (typically their inability to catch an alpha one) are
willing to overlook the type of language Trump used on the tape because it
is a dog whistle for those happy to associate with an alpha male.  Most of
the women feigning moral outrage and indignation over what was on that tape
lack the ability to attract an alpha and are more than happy to keep a
stable of low energy betas whispering sweet SJW nothings in their ears.