[ExI] Past and current extropy topics

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 18:21:59 UTC 2016

Ah, thank you very much.  It's interesting that it is linked from Azar
Gat.  I very much appreciate Azar.  He arrived at the same place I did
though an entirely different path.

The links on his wikipedia page (which I put up originally) are very
much worth reading.

I wonder if you can also find what was at
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/10/30/18253/301

The name was "Tunnel of Love."  I wrote it while jailed for protesting
the scientology cult.
Best wishes,

Keith