[ExI] Humans losing freewill

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Mon Nov 21 04:59:33 UTC 2016

No, I am not conflating determinism and freewill. I am placing determinism under the same rubric as locality because events that have causes too distant to detect or temporally order with regard to those events are epistemologically indistinguishable from events which have no cause at all.

Therefore it makes little sense to list those two things as separate prongs of the trilemma. One could just as easily phrase the trilemma as "determinism, realism, or freewill; you can't have all three."

And if determinism and freewill are indeed compatible, then you can kiss realism goodbye.

Stuart LaForge

Sent from my phone.