[ExI] Demonstration of Bell's Inequality

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 25 02:40:13 UTC 2016

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com>
Date: 11/24/16  5:12 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Demonstration of Bell's Inequality

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 4:54

> ##  Is anyone seeing evidence they are missing messages?

#  What such evidence would there be?  (Other than seeing
not-previously-seen messages quotes in others, or checking the
archives.)

You see a message quoted in a reply that you woulda replied to.  that happens occasionally but didn't see it this time.  I am a Bells Inequality fan but stayed out of this discussion because of a really cool discovery I might share here in the next few.  spike