[ExI] Tabby's star

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:09:51 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 3:15 AM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think what we see at Tabby’s star has a simple explanation, and yes,
> it is aliens.

### I am willing to bet up to 1000$ that in the next year there will be no
confirmation of alien activity at Tabby's star, as defined by lack of all
of the following confirmation criteria: peer-reviewed publications in
top-tier scientific journals (impact factor higher than 20), or official
statement of the president of the United States, or official statement of
the Secretary General of the United Nations.

Rafal