[ExI] Tweet Storm

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 15:43:42 UTC 2016

​In light of ​Donald Trump's hysterical tweet avalanche over trivialities
like a fat Miss Universe it might be wise to look back on something Donald
said about a month ago. Some Iranian sailors on small boats came close to
the US Navy fleet and made rude hand gestures. The fleet commander, being a
professional who thought with his brain and not his glands, of course did
nothing. Donald however was outraged over the inaction, he made it clear
that when he becomes president things like that mean war:

*"with Iran, when they circle our beautiful destroyers with their little
boats and they make gestures that our people -- that they shouldn't be
allowed to make, they will be shot out of the water"*

​Choosing a president is completely different from choosing a governor or a
senator or any other elected official because your continued physical
existence for the next 4 years will be a function of Donald Trump's
judgement and emotional stability. Right now when Donald gets angry over
hand gestures and fat beauty queens at 3am all he can do is send mad
tweets,  but when he's the Fleet Admiral's boss he can do a lot more. Think
about it.

And think about this too,  the current betting odds give Jill Stein almost
no chance of becoming president, but her odds are twice as good as Gary
(what is Aleppo?) Johnson.

  John K Clark