[ExI] Testing - do you see this message?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 07:49:23 UTC 2016

New finding: It's not Gmail's fault, it's Protonmail itself ! :

"This email seems to be from a ProtonMail address but came from
outside our system and failed our authentication requirements. It may
be spoofed or improperly forwarded!"

I guess "improperly forwarded" is the key. The problem can be on the
ExI list side or the Protonmail side. Updated bug report to
Protonmail.