[ExI] Memorial for Lee Corbin Sunday Oct 16

Forrest Bennett fhb3.evolute at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 23:04:32 UTC 2016

Yes, he was a master level chess player, though I forget his exact rating.

He owned hundreds of classical records, tapes, and CDs. As well as hundreds
of movies. To give a few random examples, he really liked The Matrix,
Babylon 5, Leonardo Dicaprio, and La Femme Nikita.

He was also a "quantified self" experimenter, and conducted careful double
blind (when possible) experiments on himself.

I certainly agree with your point that he had no interest in things like
fashion, cooking, sports, etc.