[ExI] Memorial for Lee Corbin Sunday Oct 16

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:05:08 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016  Forrest Bennett <fhb3.evolute at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> He also explained that he had been planning to kill himself for 5 months,
> citing the deterioration of his own mind. Lee had severe sleep problems
> since 2000. He is now with Alcor, although he didn't explain why he killed
> himself in a way that reduced his chances of cryonics success. His friends
> and I remain puzzled and troubled by that.

​
That is tragic. And that is exactly why I think the legalization of
euthanasia is the single most important libertarian issue in the world
today, and why I found it so interesting that Hillary Clinton's
​
official position on it is more libertarian than of the Libertarian party
candidate.

 John K Clark

Dear friends of Lee,