[ExI] online link to yahoo memorial

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Oct 11 16:33:02 UTC 2016

The recent passing and cryonic suspension of Lee Corbin resulted in his
friends setting up a Yahoo group.  The discussion there caused me to learn
more about him than I had ever known, discovering dimensions to his
personality I knew not, even though we were friends for twenty years and
spent plenty of time one on one.

We should have some means of linking to those groups, perhaps some way for
cryonics groups to create an online list of those who have gone before, with
some way to get to an online archive about the cryonaut's life and passions.

Please would someone cross-post this comment over to Alcor cryonics chat?  I
am not active on those lists, but might get with it now.  Lee's passing may
inspire others to get with the program on cryonics.