[ExI] Testing - do you see this message?

Legionara legionara at openmailbox.org
Sun Oct 16 19:59:09 UTC 2016

Openmailbox didn't flag this as spam.

From the message source:

> autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.0

This email scores 0.0 on openmailbox.org's SpamAssassin, including
T_HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS, which would explain the "improperly
forwarded" bit.

Can you forward the bounce mail/error message you got from Protonmail
in its entirety, or better yet, get your hands on the SMTP log? I
commend you on trying to get away from Gmail. One easy step you can
take to protect your privacy is to delete mails older than 6 months
from the server. I use POP3 and my client automatically deletes mails
after a week from the server. PGP is a great way to authenticate and
encrypt mails, as well.

http://www.businessinsider.com/when-can-the-government-read-your-email-2013-6?IR=T