[ExI] Nobody can say we weren’t warned

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:39:54 UTC 2016

If Donald Trump won’t respect the results of the election now when he’s
just a private citizen what will we get in 4 years when President Trump
doesn’t like the outcome of his reelection bid and he’s got the entire US
military behind him led by generals friendly to him that he’s been
promoting since the day he took office? Yesterday Donald was kind enough to
tell us exactly what we’ll get, a President For Life, also known as a
dictator.

Still want to vote for Gary (What is Aleppo?) Johnson?

​ ​
John K Clark