[ExI] gut science

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:53:54 UTC 2016

You may have noticed the large interest in microbes in our guts, which have
been found to contribute to the most amazing things, many of which are
found in the book I recommended awhile back:

I Contain Multitudes

Now you can contribute to this science for $25.  You get a kit, oral or
fecal, and send back your sample.  You get results back (the nature of
which are not evident on the site, but presumably the types of microbes in
your mouth/gut - probably meaningless for now).

Notice that there is a gut project for Europe on this page with a link:

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/4Tqx5

This is cutting edge stuff.  Just today I read that people who are prone to
headaches have more of a certain type of bacteria in their mouths which
might contribute in some way to migraines.

I don't have to convince you of the importance of science, right?

bill w