[ExI] question for libertarians

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Oct 21 23:22:35 UTC 2016

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Subject: Re: [ExI] question for libertarians

OK, the opt in or out example is over, so try these:

>…Here's  another nudge:  put a photo with human eyes…  Is this OK?

I see nothing wrong with that at all.  OK.

>…  "Over 90% of Minnesotans have filed their taxes for this year…  OK?

Sure, if it’s true, fair game.  OK.

>…Here's another:  Don't Mess With Texas (road sign all over the state) - national winner slogan.  Lowered the littering the best of all nudges.  OK? bill w

Better than OK, this one is good.

Texas gets it.  Notice Texas seldom has the kinds of problems a lot of other states have.  They don’t have a lot of silly rules and laws; it’s kind of libertarian in that way.  But the ones they do have, ya better watch yourself, because they mean it.