[ExI] transparency again: was: RE: Nobody can say we weren’t warned

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Oct 22 18:01:44 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
…

>…Maybe this is the new way of saying 'hidden agenda'; it could mean anything, but probably something you won't like.   Does 'agenda' sound kinda suspicious to you?  Why?  bill w

Ja, that is coming thru like nobody’s business, and demonstrating that Julian was right on, all along.  Those of you who remember his ExI posts from about mid-90s; Assange was all about transparency for government, privacy for citizens.

How right he was.  Reasoning: most Americans here agree we are choosing between the least distasteful of two untrustworthy mainstream candidates.  We who hear the footsteps have few illusions, we know what is coming.  We have candidates with hidden agendas.  These agendas are being exposed nearly every day for one candidate, the other exposing his regularly and intentionally nearly every day.  Both are power grabbers, neither are trustworthy.  Congress, be ready to do what the constitution requires, and do it quickly, if called upon.

Julian was right all along, so right was Assange.  Like him or dislike him, he was right: transparency really is the best disinfectant.  Oh that man saw clearly, deep into the future, twenty years ago.