[ExI] language question

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:29:40 UTC 2016

I wish to add nothing to this conversation and am doing so.  But it teased
my memory and I found this online:

In line with Spike's attention to parentheses, as noted earlier, do
yourself an enormous favor and re-read the following.  If you have not read
this as yet, be it known that it is a perfect ruby of writing on the
vicissitudes and vagaries of language, as presented by the inimitable Mark
Twain:

http://www.kombu.de/twain-2.htm