[ExI] self driving truck

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:08:44 UTC 2016

 She pays you generously, but you know where that money has been.  Now
what?  spike

In Ireland I think it's arse (as in Eliza Doolittle).  Anyway - there's no
such thing as dirty money.  This is a huge hole in my learning.  Are you
discussing finance or economics, or just what?  I'll do a bit of reading.
I hate to be so ignorant.  bill w