[ExI] The Clinton Foundation

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 22:54:35 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 5:51 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​>
>> ​> ​
>> …As I said the list hates Hillary far more than it hates Trump

​> ​
> Eh, probably about the same.  Easy solution: don’t vote for them.

​Spike, we both know that if there were only 2 candidates on the ballot
most people on this list would vote for Trump even though he would be the
most anti-free market president in a century, and I'm sincerely trying to
figure out why. It's just so asymmetrical, we've got existential issues on
the one side and obscure aids who may or may not have filed the proper
government paperwork on the other. And the paperwork wins! I just don't get
it.

John K Clark  ​