[ExI] voting?

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 00:45:48 UTC 2016

Non voter, vociferously so.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Keith Henson <hkeithhenson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand all too well from evolutionary psychology why certain
> segments of the US population supports Trump.  It's a case where the
> viewpoint of genes diverges from that of the individual.
>
> However, we don't live in the stone age now.
>
> John Clark seems to think most of the exi list is going to vote for
> Trump.  I don't think so, but I would like to know.  Personally, I
> voted for Bernie in the primary, but am voting Hillery on the
> principle of anyone but Trump.
>
> If you are a US voter, how are you voting?
>
> Consider this thread a poll.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Keith

Rafal Smigrodzki, MD-PhD
Senior Scientist,
Gencia Corporation
706 B Forest St.

Charlottesville, VA 22903

tel: (434) 295-4800

fax: (434) 295-4951

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
biotechnology firm of Gencia Corporation which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (434-295-4800) or by
electronic mail (fportell at genciabiotech.com) immediately.