[ExI] A Working Quantum Computer by 2017?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 23:06:08 UTC 2016

But the ones we care most about tend to be simulations, and this is where
quantum computers could shine.   anders

This may be too complicated to answer:  what, if any, ways are there to
validate simulations?  Well, let the world go by and see what really
happens, I suppose.  What else?  Do real world experiments?  In short, why
trust simulations?   We should primie facie distrust them (like the null
hypothesis).  At least two problems arise:  GIGO for one.  Not putting in
crucial variables (because you don't know that they are crucial) is another.

bill w

bill w