[ExI] This will not help the Libertarian candidate

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:47:36 UTC 2016

On Sep 9, 2016, at 8:09 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> >… On Behalf Of John Clark
>> ​>​>…It feels like most Americans would say no.
>> >… Johnson didn't need a top secret briefing by the CIA to know about Aleppo, just reading the front page of the New York Times for a few days would have been enough.  John K Clark​
>
> Had Johnson been reading the New York Times, instead having no information, the information he did have would be wrong.
>
> The situation in Aleppo is appalling.  It isn’t clear we can fix it.  We may have helped break it (depending on what your definition of “we” is.)

My guess is out the four candidates, Johnson and Stein are less likely to commit war crimes or get involved in foreign civil wars. (For Clinton, there's little reason to suspect she'll suddenly become a peacenik. For Trump, ditto.) Still, I don't recommend voting for the least of four evils.

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via:
http://author.to/DanUst