[ExI] Fwd: Election information we need to think about......

Nicolás Alcalá nicoalcala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 14:16:16 UTC 2016

The first statement is too much of an assumption...

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:11 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Who says history isn't interesting?
> ​  ​
> Only in the USA .
>
> Regardless of who wins the presidential election this November, we will
> witness history being made.
>
> If Hillary Clinton wins the U.S. presidential election, it will be
> the first time in history that two U.S. presidents have slept with each
> other!
>

> If Donald Trump wins the U.S. presidential election, it will be the first
> time in history that a billionaire moves into public housing vacated by a
> black family.
>
> Is this a great country or what?

 *Nicolás Alcalá - *Storyhacker Extraordinaire
*  Nicolasalcala.com <http://nicolasalcala.com/>*
*  Futurelighthouse.com <http://futurelighthouse.com/>*
*  mobile:* +34616453784
*  twitter: *@cosmonauta