[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Sep 14 21:40:47 UTC 2016

Subject: [ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

​

>…On September 7 North Korea set off a 10 kiloton nuclear bomb, by far its most powerful so far, but few noticed because they were more interested in the Email server Hillary had 5 years ago and the almost unprecedented occurrence…

…of Mrs. Clinton telling the truth, ja.

And yet, after all this, we keep being told by our handlers that the two mainstream parties have permanent ownership of American government.  Where in the constitution does it say we have only those two parties, even after one of them has already imploded, and the other one looks like it is going to if their candidate wins?