[ExI] sugar industry corruption

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Sep 16 14:10:48 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Christian Saucier
Subject: Re: [ExI] sugar industry corruption

>…So much for the United States supposed freedom of the press.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

C.

Julian Assange’s mission was to bring the US Constitution’s first amendment to the world.  He recently commented that the hardest place he has found to sell that notion was in the USA.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 9:46 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com <mailto:foozler83 at gmail.com> > wrote:

>…  Maybe our greatest freedom after free speech.

### Amen to that.

Rafał

>…Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity…

Brevity is next to godliness.  Assuming a highly abridged dictionary that knows the meaning of brevity.