[ExI] The Bomb verses a Email server

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 19:00:48 UTC 2016

On 16 September 2016 at 19:31, John Clark  wrote:
<snip more evil Trump stuff>

> And people still want to talk about Hillary's 5 year old E-mail server. I
> don't get it. I honestly don't get it.

If you *really* don't get it, then you are part of the problem.

About half the population of USA have had their lives ruined by the
present system and they are not going to stand for it any longer. They
feel that their future looks so bleak that they want to destroy the
political establishment.
Voting for Trump is one way, and they don't care about the possible
consequences. They *know* their prospects are terrible if the
politicians just carry on 'business as usual'.

If you live in a bubble where these deplorables don't exist or must be
ignored, then you are in for a rude awakening.

BillK