[ExI] Someone Is Learning How to Take Down the Internet

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 20:10:08 UTC 2016

Now our entire economy will not function without it.  We definitely need
some kind of workaround if some commie figures out how to do massive
simultaneous DoS attacks.

spike

Is there any way of knowing which other countries could not function
either?  I thought the web was backed up a googleplex of times.

bill w