[ExI] And they say Clinton is the one who's a Liar!

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Sep 26 16:36:25 UTC 2016

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Subject: [ExI] And they say Clinton is the one who's a Liar!

>…It's difficult to keep track of all of Donald Trump's lies …

Easier to keep track of Obama’s.  The one we found out about Friday is a big one.    He claimed he didn’t know Clinton was using private email.  FBI says he knew and used it, under a pseudonym.  Carlos Dangerfield?  I suspected all along this would be a replay of 1974: it would eventually trace all the way to the top of the food chain.