[ExI] And they say Clinton is the one who's a Liar!

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:31:34 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 6:13 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> ​Please provide evidence that it was "​produced and published" by the
> Clinton campaign and far more important,

###
http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/26/trump-lies-articles-come-weekend-clinton-campaign-course/
-------------------

> show that even one of the 31 examples of bare face lying given did not in
> fact occur. Show me where it's wrong!

### Couldn't care a flying fuck about that, I am a non-voter. Just don't
like being hounded with propaganda everywhere.

> ​So the most respected newspaper in the country

### I learned to disrespect newspapers at about age 10, programmatically I
never read them except if specific stories are recommended by trustworthy
sources, so don't bother selling me any.

I am almost ready to endorse Illary. At least this stream of hysterical
political posts on ExI would end, maybe.

Rafał