[ExI] toxins - was the truth about neonicotinoids

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:15:15 UTC 2017

Here is a real poser for libertarians:  the toxin most damaging to our
health is tobacco.  As nonsmokers we are paying a lot of our taxes for the
health care of smokers and that just chaps my ass!

Second is alcohol.  Third is whatever is making people fat.

The rest of the toxins are very minor players indeed compared to those
above.  That we know of.

What is a libertarian to do?  He doesn't want to dictate on other people's
choices, but other people are infringing on his wallet!

​b​ill w