[ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:56:48 UTC 2017

But I'd give the caveat that the book I receive from the universe is
assigned its meaning differently.  The original one already had its meaning
stemming from Shakespeare when I bought it, carried along in parallel, and
I receive that parallel meaning packet and assign it to the book.  If
someone was selling it as "Tetris", i would assign it the meaning of
Tetris. The one I receive from the pocket universe receives that same
meaning through ME--in the first case, I'm not part of the consciousness
chain.  And that's only for me.  So I could think it's Tetris, and another
person could receive it as Hamlet afterwards.

Meaning is only...meaningful--through CONJUNCTION.  So the book isn't
Hamlet unless it has a dual.

However, say I memorize Hamlet.  I have created my own copy dual, and then
i could burn the book.  Self consciousness stems from the ability to create
duals within.

I think of books and all human created objects as prosthetics.  So if an
iron rod formed in a star fell out of the sky and i used it to beat someone
up, it would gain the meaning from the long human chain of weaponized
prostheses, through me.  If I buy the same iron rod at a store as a weapon,
it already has that meaning, but I still have to assign it my own personal
meaning because it's clearly not the same everywhere (that's unscientific).