[ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Apr 4 16:46:34 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Will Steinberg
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 7:36 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

>…Oh I found it sorry false alarm everyone, sure glad Spike made replying to your own thread not illegal.  It's always embarrassing to multi post and have people see the tiny alterations you made to the post you didn't think sent.  Though I like that I added the Bill Clinton part… Will

JA!  Before when you posted some goofy notion, you had to wait for someone to reply before you could post further more, even if you came up with a still more goofy idea related to the first.  But what if it was a boring thread and nobody replied?  All that perfectly good subsequent silliness would go to waste!  We suffered such hardships under that regime.  Now, we are free to post serial silliness.  Life is goooood.