[ExI] Quantum consciousness, quantum mysticism, and transhumanist engineering

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:25:39 UTC 2017

will wrote:

Duality is a basic principle that underlies fundamental aspects of reality,
as noted and observed by science.

---------
Just keep in mind that things we categorize into two things often masks a
more complete understanding.  For instance, rational and irrational.  These
are far from neat categories.  I suggest a continuum for rationality as for
man psychological things.  Few, if any, of these things are discrete
categories.  In physics, perhaps so.

bill w