[ExI] MUSIC: Omega band

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 18:26:08 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:01 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was doing some Hungarian searching (a really strange language!) when
> I came across a reference to a Hungarian band called Omega. I followed
> the link to YouTube and found a video of a live concert.
>
> BillK

​Enjoyed the orchestral intro a lot.  Wish it had continued.  When the band
came on stage it seemed to just get really ordinary.

But then I am a classical fan.  Rock is fine is I can dance to it, but not
for listening.

That T shirt that says 'If it's too loud you're too old!'   Yeah, that's
me.  (Unless it's Rachmaninoff or 1812 Overture)

In Hungarian all words are accented on the first syllable.  Daily trivia.

bill w
​