[ExI] Space Decentral: A decentralized autonomous space agency

Giulio Prisco giulioprisco at protonmail.ch
Thu Apr 13 05:54:01 UTC 2017

Thanks for the link CryptAxe. Kyle is a clear headed writer, I have worked with him at several crypto magazines and always found his analysis spot on. Now that I think of it, I'll ask him to participate in the discussion.
This article was written before the hacking and fall of The DAO, which adds one more issue to Kyle's point.
I'll share more thoughts later when I reply to Adrian's post.

--
Giulio Prisco
https://giulioprisco.com/
giulioprisco at protonmail.ch