[ExI] Young USA men already moving to virtual reality

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Fri Aug 4 23:15:19 UTC 2017

There’s nothing wrong with video games — the good ones can teach persistence, teamwork and goal setting.

But while gaming could probably replace academia with no loss, it can’t replace the necessity to take on real life work that demands sacrifice and give meaning.

A so-called living wage can’t do that either. It’s simply another form of serfdom. It is a trap.

I hope we will not go down that path.

Tara