[ExI] video games take 2

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 15:40:45 UTC 2017

On Aug 7, 2017 9:04 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

Please, think of some things like those I mentioned above.  For a thought
experiment, imagine away the legal liability, for I have some VR ideas to
keep armies of lawyers busy as well: they will spend most of their time
suing each other.  The rest of us will be inside a virtual limited liability
shell corporation which isn't worth anything.

If it has all of us in it, it is worth a lot by definition.  Even the
temporary havoc if some lawyer took over the corp and ordered us all to pay
fees would yield some money.