[ExI] evolution

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Aug 10 15:34:10 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of spike

>…They are extremely aware of their surroundings …spike

Other bugs seem to not know or care if they are being photographed, such as this marvelous beast.  I have been vacationing at Mount Rainier for 30 yrs, but have never seen this species.  I looked in the vanilla-leaf clover meadows for hours, never found a second one.

I don’t know what the heck this is, but just as I was leaving for vacation BillK or someone posted a link to a species identification software site.  I had insufficient bandwidth to download that at the time.  If some kind soul knows that link, I am ready to play with it now.  I might be able to find it again.